WHO WE ARE :
Jonas Paul Eyewear is an award-winning e-commerce company aiming to provide function and new form to children’s vision with fun, fashion-forward eyewear options. JPE was founded by Ben and Laura Harrison in an effort to find stylish eyewear for their visually impaired son, Jonas. Unfortunately, finding such options did not exist within the children’s optical market. Since its founding in 2013, JPE has been featured on NBC Today & Nightly News, The Wall Street Journal, INC 5000, Forbes, Redbook, and many other publications. It has garnered numerous awards for its social responsibility and design. Jonas Paul Eyewear also provides sight to those in need through its Buy Sight, Give Sight program, which has impacted over 934,702 children and families world-wide.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Jonas Paul Eyewear is seeking a smart, dynamic, self-motivated and passionate individual to join our growing organization. The Account Manager will be responsible for generating new business opportunities both in private label as well as wholesale optical accounts. This position will develop lasting relationships with contacts and key decision makers to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our product based on our key accounts needs.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Actively manage and grow our private label and wholesale optical accounts
- Serve as the primary point of contact for project stakeholders; reps, dealers, designers and internal teams.
- Develop, maintain, and manage account relationships at all levels.
- Will act as the main point of contact between key clients and internal teams.
- Forecast and track key projects by logging and clearly communicating progress to internal and external stakeholders.
- Manages replenishment programs for Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) Accounts.
- Small business accounts (IEP) - customer service, shipping, manage & maintain website
- Identify and qualify leads to grow opportunities in close collaboration with external and internal sales teams.
- Manage and report sales and inventories on a weekly basis, and gross margin requirements on a monthly basis.
- Additional duties as assigned
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS :
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, management or related field
- 3+ years of sales or account management experience within consumer goods
- Must have a high level analytical skills to effectively and accurately identify, determine, and resolve problems
- Meet deadlines by prioritizing and adapting to a varying workflow
- Effectively stay organized with multiple projects and deadlines while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Effectively communicate cross-functionally across all levels of the organization using exceptional oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams in prioritizing, planning, and executing projects efficiently.
- Extremely motivated, a self-starter and able to work effectively in a team environment and independently; manage time and work against business deadlines.
- Strong leadership, communication and collaboration skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to react quickly to change
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :
- Estimated Start Date : Q2 2022
- Full Time & Competitive benefits package plus health, vision, dental insurance
- Compensation based on previous experience and expertise
- Based in Grand Rapids, MI (open to hybrid)
- Ability to travel
NEXT STEPS :If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a single PDF document containing a cover letter and a résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Account Manager” [Applicant’s Name].”