Customer Experience Advisor
Customer Experience Advisor
WHO WE ARE
Jonas Paul Eyewear is a children’s eyewear provider with a mission to provide function and new form to children’s vision with fun, fashion-forward eyewear options. The company was founded by Ben and Laura Harrison in an effort to find stylish eyewear for their visually impaired son, Jonas - but finding such options did not exist in the children’s market. Since its founding in 2013, the company has been featured on NBC Today & Nightly News, The Wall Street Journal, Huffington Post, Redbook and many other publications and has garnered numerous awards for its social responsibility and design. Jonas Paul Eyewear also provides sight to those in need through its Buy Sight, Give Sight program in which over 47,177 children have been impacted around the world.
We are seeking a Customer Experience Advisor to represent the Jonas Paul Eyewear brand by providing best-in-class support and managing relationships throughout the inquiry, order, and delivery process.The right candidate is excited to be a part of a growing company and eager to take on an array of responsibilities. You will kill customers with kindness and knock their socks off every day with absolutely stellar service!
WHAT YOU’ll DO :
- Act as the voice of the Jonas Paul brand on the front lines with customers
- Assist customers via phone and email, and live chat helping out with styling advice, order completion, and much more
- Master our internal management system in order to efficiently and effectively process sales orders & manage returns, warranty requests and repairs
- Manage customer relationships efficiently and effectively
- Capture customer insights and work across marketing, tech, design, and product teams to improve the overall customer experience
- Think creatively about ways in which we can optimize each customer’s experience
- Contribute in other areas of the business as they evolve - things move quickly and are always changing!
- Additional duties as assisgned
Who you are:
- Friendly and Patient
- A self-starter who can take direction but work independently
- Entrepreneurially minded
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to think outside the box and superb at creative problem-solving
- Attention to details!
- Technology & Computer literate (Mac user)
- Positive, Positive, Positive
- Generally Awesome :)
Skills & Qualifications :
- 1+ years of customer service related industry experience is preferred, but not required
- Passion for learning; always seeking to sharpen skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Confident and enthusiastic communicator
- A desire to be a part of a growing team
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Patient with an ability to relate to a wide variety of customers
- Team player who is resourceful and flexible
- Estimated Start Date : September 2018 // Only candidates who pass through to the interview round will be contacted.
- Part Time hourly position (up to 29 hours a week) - may turn into full time
- Based in Grand Rapids, MI
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a single PDF document containing a cover letter, answers to the below four questions, and a résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Customer Experience Advisor [Applicant’s Name].”
- What makes you the best candidate for this position?
- Why is Jonas Paul Eyewear the best fit for you?
- Explain a time when you received poor customer service and what you would have done differently if you were in their shoes.
- Name four brands that you admire for their customer experience and why.