Have you recently gone on a good cleaning spree and have some old pairs of kids glasses or teen glasses that you're not sure what to do with, where to send them, or who to give them to? Send 'em our way and you'll receive a store credit! We make it easy: simply follow the instructions below, send us your old frames, and we'll send you a Jonas Paul gift card that you can use on your next purchase.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Gather your old prescription glasses that need to go to a new home - any brand will do!
+ Scratched lenses are acceptable, but the frame itself MUST be in wearable condition (ie not cracked, stretched, warped, etc.).
+ Eyewear case is recommended to send the frames in, but is not required.
2. Find a box to safely pack the glasses in.
3. Print off and complete the form linked below to include inside the package with the frames.
4. Secure the box with tape and send it to us at:
Jonas Paul Eyewear
401 Hall St SW, Suite 163
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
5. That’s it! Once we receive your glasses, we will send a $20 Jonas Paul gift card* to the email address that you list on the form you include in the package you send in.
Head to your local Lions Club dropbox (many Walmart Vision Centers have them available!), drop your donated frames in that box, and send us a photo of your donation to receive $20 credit!
Email a photo over to email@example.com and we'll get you taken care of!
The Fine Print:
- The $20 Jonas Paul gift card will be given out once per household, no matter how many frames are donated.
- Frames do not need to be the Jonas Paul brand! Any eyewear brand will be accepted.
- It is the customer's responsibility to pay for the shipping to get the frames to our facility.
- Only prescription glasses will be accepted as a donation for store credit. This means that unfortunately our non-prescription blue light and sunglasses frames will not be accepted!