Order Processing Associate
WHO WE ARE :
Jonas Paul Eyewear is an award-winning e-commerce company aiming to provide function and new form to children’s vision with fun, fashion-forward eyewear options. JPE was founded by Ben and Laura Harrison in an effort to find stylish eyewear for their visually impaired son, Jonas. Unfortunately, finding such options did not exist within the children’s optical market. Since its founding in 2013, JPE has been featured on NBC Today & Nightly News, The Wall Street Journal, INC 5000, Forbes, Redbook, and many other publications. It has garnered numerous awards for its social responsibility and design. Jonas Paul Eyewear also provides sight to those in need through its Buy Sight, Give Sight program, which has impacted over 934,702 children and families world-wide.
We are seeking an Order Processing Associate to process our customers daily orders. This is a highly detailed job and has a considerable amount of responsibility. The right candidate is excited to be a part of a growing company and eager to take on an array of responsibilities. You will have a direct impact on the company's success by ensuring that customer orders are processed efficiently on a daily basis, while being exposed to all functional areas of the business.
WHAT YOU’ll DO :
- Support our Customer Experience & Operations team in providing "knock your socks off" customer service
- Master our internal management system in order to efficiently and effectively process sales orders
- Work directly with our customers to ensure they have ordered properly
- Interact with customers via email, phone, live chat, text message to clarify or obtain any missing order information
- Verify all prescriptions and match proper prescriptions to customer order
- Provide lens upgrade recommendations and communicate this effectively through email & phone support
- Learn and manage our shipping platforms
- Assist in shipping and packaging orders when needed
- Assist in shipping and packaging home try-on kit orders when needed
- Additional duties as assigned
WHO YOU ARE :
- Highly Detailed - like super super detailed :)
- Friendly and Patient
- A self-starter who can take direction but work independently
- Technology & Computer literate (Mac user)
- Pays close attention to detail (at an almost obsessive level)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, Positive, Positive
- Generally Awesome :)
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS :
- Optical knowledge is a plus! But not a requirement
- Passion for learning; always seeking to sharpen skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Confident and enthusiastic communicator
- A desire to be a part of a growing team
- Estimated Start Date : ASAP // Only candidates who pass through to the interview round will be contacted.
- Full-time or part-time availability - JPE is open to discussion
- $16 per hour
- Based in Grand Rapids, MI
NEXT STEPS :If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a single PDF document containing a cover letter and a résumé to email@example.com with the subject line “Order Processing Associate [Applicant’s Name].”
Jonas Paul Eyewear provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.