Jonas Paul Eyewear is a children’s eyewear provider with a mission to provide function and new form to children’s vision with fun, fashion-forward eyewear options. The company was founded by Ben and Laura Harrison in an effort to find stylish eyewear for their visually impaired son, Jonas - but finding such options did not exist in the children’s market. Since its founding in 2013, the company has been featured on NBC Today & Nightly News, The Wall Street Journal, INC 5000, Huffington Post, Redbook and many other publications and has garnered numerous awards for its social responsibility and design. Jonas Paul Eyewear also provides sight to those in need through its Buy Sight, Give Sight program in which over 1,000,000 children have been impacted around the world.
Order Processing Associate - Operations
Full Time Position at Jonas Paul Eyewear in Grand Rapids, MI.
WHO WE ARE
Order Processing Associate contributes to Jonas Paul Eyewear by providing excellent service to our customers through processing orders and responding to their requests.
Daily responsibilities include processing orders and communicating with the customers about items we need to put their order in production. Learning and recognizing the specific details from spectacle prescriptions and communicating these details to the customer in an informational and understandable manner. In addition to this, being able to answer the questions that our customers ask. Finally, caring for our customers and providing them comfort and ease through the ordering process.
- Processing orders, taking careful consideration from start to finish with quality attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the products and lens types, continually learning with updates.
Mindful of small details when entering customer data.
- Regular attendance in the office with flexible schedule.
- Assist Operations Administrator and Operations Manager as needed
- Responding to voice mails, or phone calls both internally and externally.
- Work with customers via text (“chat”), email or phone call to ensure customer satisfaction with the process.
- Coordinate with local customers about appointment times and order pick up readiness.
- Additional duties as assigned
WHO YOU ARE
- Highly Detailed - like super super detailed :)
- Friendly and Patient
- A self-starter who can take direction but work independently
- Technology & Computer literate
- Pays close attention to detail (at an almost obsessive level)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to stand and/or walk for up to 8-10 hours and be able to push, pull, squat, bend & reach with or without reasonable accommodation
- Positive and Generally Awesome :)
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Passion for learning; always seeking to sharpen skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Confident and enthusiastic communicator.
- A desire to be a part of a growing team
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player who is resourceful and flexible.
- Estimated Start Date : ASAP // Only candidates who pass through to the interview round will be contacted.
- Full time position beginning at 30+ hours and ‘full’ benefits starting at 37.5 hours per week.
- $16 per hour or negotiable with experience
- Based in Grand Rapids, MI
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email a single PDF document containing a cover letter, and a résumé to email@example.com with the subject line “Order Processing Associate - Operations [Applicant’s Name].”