You're getting ready to head out for your one of child's soccer game and are going through the checklist of things that you need to take with you...
- Little Johnny's bright green soccer jersey that shows he's a part of the "Froggies" team: Check.
- Your lawn chair (that will likely end up not being sat on, as it's much easier to cheer on Johnny while standing): Check.
- Two large travel mugs filled with coffee (...because you can never have too much caffeine when you have three kids under the age of 6): Check.
- Orange slices, scotcheroos, and juice boxes for the kids' post-game snack: Check.
- Snacks, snacks, and more snacks to keep your other two kids occupied while Johnny runs around quickly (albeit aimlessly, but who's counting) on the soccer field: Check.
- Little Johnny's glasses: Uh-oh.