Scheduling an eye exam, finding out your child needs glasses, ordering glasses & then keeping the glasses safe - you might be overwhelmed but with a little help from Jonas Paul Eyewear, we got you covered. :)
First things first, if you haven’t had your child’s eyes checked - make sure to schedule an eye exam. Even if your child may not be complaining about their vision, it’s always important to have an optometrist take a look.
What they look for in an eye exam:
-If your child will need to wear glasses
-The health of your child’s eyes
-If your child’s eyes are developing at a normal rate
-Other potential factors regarding your child’s eyes and vision
If your child passes with flying colors and doesn’t need glasses, great! If you discover your child needs glasses, that is still great! Finding out your child needs glasses may bring up a mix of emotions for you, but there are benefits:
- They will perform better in school
- Many stylish options to choose from - we have so many stylish options and colors to choose from, all at an affordable price point.
- Eye protection - glasses will help protect your child’s eyes from dirt or dust
- Glasses can help prevent vision problems from occurring down the road
- They will teach your child responsibility - putting on glasses everyday will teach your children to be responsible and make sure they are keeping their glasses safe
- Your child will look so cute in glasses (trust us!)
If they need glasses, here a are a few tips on finding the [perfect] pair:
At Jonas Paul Eyewear we offer a free home try-on kit where you can order a small or large kit and have 6 styles delivered right to your doorstep in either black or tortoise. Your child will love trying on all different styles and modeling them for the whole family to see.
After finding the style you love:
- Head to our site & find the pair you liked
- Check out all the other colors they come in
- Add to cart, complete payment, then send over your prescription & PD to orders at email@example.com
BOOM. So quick! Think of all the time/stress you save when you don’t have to drive around to every store.
Your glasses arrived. Yay!
Teach your kids to be gentle with their eyewear.
- Make sure they don’t set the frames down on the lenses, causing them to scratch
- We have adjustable tips to create the perfect fit specifically for your kiddo
- Glasses should be taken off with both hands
- Always keep an eyeglass case on hand
- Glasses should be cleaned on a daily basis
Any other tips you have that you noticed while your child is wearing glasses? We would love to know!
Glasses for your kiddo can be overwhelming, but we are with you every step of the way!
-the JPE team