Scheduling an eye exam, finding out your child needs glasses, ordering glasses & then keeping the glasses safe - you might be overwhelmed but with a little help from Jonas Paul Eyewear, we got you covered. :)
First things first, if you haven’t had your child’s eyes checked - make sure to schedule an eye exam. Even if your child may not be complaining about their vision, it’s always important to have an optometrist take a look.
What they look for in an eye exam:
-If your child will need to wear glasses
-The health of your child’s eyes
-If your child’s eyes are developing at a normal rate
-Other potential factors regarding your child’s eyes and vision
If your child passes with flying colors and doesn’t need glasses, great! If you discover your child needs glasses, that is still great! Finding out your child needs glasses may bring up a mix of emotions for you, but there are benefits:
- They will perform better in school
- Many stylish options to choose from - we have so many stylish options and colors to choose from, all at an affordable price point.
- Eye protection - glasses will help protect your child’s eyes from dirt or dust
- Glasses can help prevent vision problems from occurring down the road
- They will teach your child responsibility - putting on glasses everyday will teach your children to be responsible and make sure they are keeping their glasses safe
- Your child will look so cute in glasses (trust us!)