What items are returnable?
- Non-Prescription (frame only) purchases
- Within 30 days of receipt of your delivery date
- New and Unworn condition
- In the original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
- Prescription orders where Jonas Paul Eyewear fills the prescription lenses
- Once Jonas Paul Eyewear fills prescription lenses into a frame that order is then considered a custom order and we do not accept returns.
- Any accessory : Nerdwax, Lens Cleaner, and Braille Bands (all final sale items)
- Clearance frames
Are there any charges for return?
- There is no fee for a return
- Original shipping is non-refundable
- You are responsible for return shipping charges
- Jonas Paul Eyewear is not responisbile for return packages lost in transit
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.