What’s better than a box of fresh frames delivered straight to your door—and trying them out for 7 days on your own time? Each kit has a hand-picked set of our most popular frame shapes and colors. Take a spin through our greatest hits til you settle on the pair that’s calling your kids name.
How it Works
Choose your kit and order. Return shipping is on us. :)
Try them out for 7 days (plenty of time for a fashion show).
Mail them back to us. Then place an order for your favorite!
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Home Try-On Kits are the easiest way to try on glasses at home before committing to them as prescription glasses! The kit costs $7, includes up to seven frames, and allows you to see the glasses in person for seven full days. We include a prepaid return label with your shipment!
** Please note: we are only able to send one kit per house hold at a time!
The process itself is simple:
- Place an order for a home-try-on kit.
We have a few sizing and color options of pre-selected kits that you can pick from!
- When your kit arrives with the frames, you have seven days to have fun at home and decide which pair works best.
- Once you've decided on your favorite frame shape, refer to our handy ordering guide to see the colors available in that style, then write down your favorite style!
We also include a PD (pupillary distance) measurement tool in the kit in case that’s not written on your prescription. (What is the PD and why is it needed to order glasses?)
- Once your seven days are up, it’s time to send the kit back to us (including ALL of the frames), and head to our website with your notes in hand to purchase your favorite pair!
- Place an order for a home-try-on kit.
Our Home Try-On Kit only costs $7, and shipping is free both ways!
Unreturned Home Try-On Kits that have exceeded the allotted time of 7 days to have the kit will have a temporary fee of $395 placed on credit card used for the order. This charge will be refunded once we receive the kit back. (Rest assured, we will send a reminder email before charging!).
If the kit is returned to Jonas Paul with a damaged frame, there will be a charge of $79 per damaged frame added to your card. This charge also applies if you keep a frame from the Home Try-On Kit.
You are not responsible for frames that were damaged during transport, though!
While we do not refund the cost of the trial once your kit has been returned, you will receive a credit via email that can be used on future Rx purchases.
Don't forget: you can send the kit back BEFORE you order prescription glasses online! Simply keep your notes that you took while you had the kit so you remember which frames were your favorites :)
How to return:
- Place ALL of the frames back to the kit box - even include the frame that you liked best!
- Seal the packaging tightly so the kit box doesn’t open during transport.
- Adhere the pre-paid return label on the outside of the package (or email email@example.com for a new return label).
- Drop the kit off at the respective mail carrier (UPS or USPS - if USPS, you can place the kit in your mailbox!) and wait for them to handle the rest!
We request that you only order one Home Try-On Kit at a time. This allows other awesome families like yours to try on our frames.
That said, we understand that you might have more than one kid in your household who needs glasses that look good and feel good!
Please stick to one kit if possible, but know there may be wiggle room for those with multiple kids.
That’s easy! Email firstname.lastname@example.org and they would be happy to send over a new, pre-paid return label that you can print off at home. When you are returning the kit, don’t forget to include ALL of the frames!
Once the kit has been delivered to you, you have SEVEN DAYS to try out the frames. For example, if you receive the kit on a Monday, you have until the following Monday to try them out.
We do not offer this as an option at this time! However, you're welcome to order any of our non-prescription frames and return them within 30 days in unworn condition for a full refund.
Just can't wait to see how they look?
Step right up to our Virtual
Try-On-Room and say cheese!
Give the gift of sight
With every pair of glasses sold, we make a donation to organizations that prevent blindness for at-risk people around the world.Learn more about our impact